In our workbook from the Discovering the World line we lay the foundations for future writing.
You find the following chapters here:
- How to begin... (tips for locomotor activities seemingly unrelated to writing, but in fact are the very fundaments and building blocks for successful future learning to write)
- Training of elements (39 worksheets with graphomotoric elements that help your children to learn everything for future writing)
- Coloring (9 supporting coloring pages)
- Drawing by templates (6 worksheets for drawing by template)
- Decorating (5 images to complete by the child's imagination)
- Axial symmetry (5 images where the children train drawing by axial symmetry)
The workbook is suitable for children from 3 years of age. It respects the natural development of the child and helps to train all the elements necessary for successful future learning to write.